Friday, November 30, 2007

ham vendor

Last night Belén, Raquel and I hit the bars in Santa Teresa. After a while Raquel started to try to teach me how to do some Spanish dance, when suddenly some 40 something year old guy came and started dancing with her. His younger sister and an older man came with him. The three of them seemed to just appear out of nowhere. Raquel quickly stopped dancing, I´m sure she was embarrased, (todo le da vergüenza). Then Carlos, the middle aged dancer, complimented me on my beautiful green eyes and when he found out I´m American he announced that we should get married so he can expand his business (he sells expensive ham and cheese) to the states. A marriage of convenience. He even offered to show me around Toledo on his Harley. Don´t worry Mom, I have no intention of doing this.

2 comments:

Laura said...

beautiful green eyes.. haahah

Carey said...

Mom told me about the ham vendor last night. I asked her if you had given him an answer yet. She said she didn't think so, you wanted to really think about it before making a decision like that.

 

Free Blog Counter