Friday, November 9, 2007
gypsies on a keyboard
This morning at about 11 am I was reading in my room when suddenly some amazingly loud music started playing. I looked out my window and saw a man and woman in front of a keyboard on the sidewalk four stories down. I retreated to the living room, where the music was slightly less loud, and asked Raquel if she knew what was going on. She laughed and explained that they are gypsies and they earn money this way. I´m pretty sure they weren´t even playing the keyboard, that they were just blaring those pre-programmed songs that come with keyboards and taking turns singing into a microphone. I don´t know why anyone in their right mind would give them money, unless it was to get them to go away, which is a possibility because they were gone within 15 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment