Sunday, October 7, 2007
I´m in a better mood today, as I´ve gotten three responses to my email already, and I think I might even meet someone named Nancy this afternoon. I also found a backboard for tennis in the park near my apartment. I´m going to buy tennis balls on Monday and go hit against that. Hopefully I´ll find my own Randy Noble...but if not, it´s still fun and good exercise just hitting against the wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi hannah...........what an adventure you're having! i've been following your ventures on this site. lot's going on. sounds a little better again today. have fun & be safe. love & hugs from silver
hey girl!!! glad some people responded to your email. please keep us posted on how you're doing. i've been worried about you. check out today's update on your spectacular little neice. she's been going like a little energizer bunny lately!!! have a great week.
Post a Comment